This document allows you to know and understand the collection, the conversation, the processing and transfer of your Personal Data by GAÏA Properties.
This charter applies when a user visits our Website and more generally in the context of the performance of a service by GAÏA Properties, we invite you to read it carefully.
In a process of trusting relationship with our customers, we are committed to protecting your Personal Data and respecting your privacy.
We ensure the implementation of confidentiality and security procedures by applying the regulations in force to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access., the loss, abuses, modifications and disclosures.
By browsing our website, you declare to accept our general conditions of use as well as this present charter.
All user data is processed by the Data Protection Officer of SAS GAÏA Properties with the share capital of 30 000 € whose head office is at 74, rue de Lévis - 75017 Paris, SIREN 903265817 RCS Paris and can be contacted by :
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Postal mail : GAÏA Properties - Data Protection Officer - 74, rue de Lévis - 75017 Paris
The direction of the publication of the site is Mrs Laura Jimenez in her capacity of President.
This site is an information site, and users are free to browse it without the need to communicate their Personal Data.
However, when using this site or services linked to this site, some data can be collected automatically (navigation data, IP address etc.).
Generally, GAÏA Properties collects the Personal Data of users during :
– Entering and sending contact forms from the website ;
– Their browsing on the website, in particular by consulting advertisements for goods for sale, research etc.).
When voluntarily communicating your Personal Data, you have expressly consented to the processing of your data, necessary for the performance of GAÏA Properties services. The processing of this data may also be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (retention of mandates, transactions etc.).
The collection of Personal Data is at the service of the service and only the information necessary for this purpose is used..
Among the necessary information, we can find :
– name, first name and gender ;
– Postal and email address ;
– Phone number ;
– Information related to the real estate project, formulated by the user himself (through requests for additional information on a property, contact forms, Appointments made) ;
– IP address ;
– Information relating to navigation and interaction with the Website (research history, forms, cookies etc.) ;
– Information relating to the professional situation, financial and family.
The information and personal data entered on our Website and collected by GAÏA Properties are at the service of the service and allow :
– Respond to inquiries (property information, estimations, appointment requests etc.) ;
– Understand market trends and search criteria for real estate ;
– To execute a entrusted mandate ;
– To distribute commercial documents (newsletter, specialized magazine of the agency etc.) :
– Invite clients and potential partners to events organized by the agency ;
– To better understand user expectations ;
– To conduct satisfaction surveys and studies (on the services offered but also on the use of the Website) and therefore to improve our services ;
– To establish general statistics on the traffic of our Website ;
– To respect legal and regulatory obligations, in particular concerning accounting declarations, legal, prosecutors, legal or technical, the fight against fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing (known as TRACFIN).
This data may be communicated to the actors listed below for the purposes described in article 4 :
– Executive body ;
– Real estate consultants ;
– Subcontractors (host, IT service provider etc.) ;
– Administrative or judicial authorities authorized by French law ;
– Partner real estate agencies.
Apart from the actors listed above, Personal Data collected from users are in no way sold to a third party without their prior consent.
In the event that all or part of GAÏA Properties is sold or transferred to a third party, the Personal Data of the users collected may be transferred to this third party in compliance with the applicable regulations.
In the event that your Personal Data could be transferred to a country outside the European Union, GAÏA Properties undertakes to take all appropriate measures to ensure that these recipients apply the same level of protection as that imposed by the applicable regulations.
The data is kept for the duration necessary for the performance of the service, increased statutory limitation periods.
They are deleted after the expiration of a period of 5 years from their last contact with GAÏA Properties (last connection to the website, last click on a hyperlink contained in an email etc.).
In compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, it can be kept for two additional years with restricted access..
The accounting documents and vouchers are kept 10 years.
Audience measurement statistics, the information stored in your terminal (for example cookies) or any other element to identify you and allow your traceability as well as the raw attendance data associating an identifier are not kept beyond thirteen months.
In the event of exercise of your right to erasure or opposition, personal data will be deleted from the active database but may be kept for the applicable limitation period or the retention period imposed by law and will be archived.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act - law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and European Regulation N ° 2016/679 / EU of 27 avril 2016 (RGPD) the customer has a right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability of their data. More precisely, he has the following rights :
– Information on the conditions for processing their Personal Data ;
– To receive a free electronic copy of the Personal Data that he has provided and that GAÏA Properties owns ;
– Erasure and rectification of his Personal Data (GAÏA Properties may nevertheless retain certain Personal Data if this is required by law or in the event of a legitimate reason.) ;
– Opposition to the use of their Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or for processing other than those granted (except in the event of performance by GAÏA Properties of its legal obligations),
– Limiting the processing of Personal Data to what is strictly necessary ;
– The portability of Personal Data authorizing the user to obtain from GAÏA Properties all of their Personal Data in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable and to transmit or have transmitted this Data to another controller ;
– To decide the fate of Personal Data after his death by adopting general or specific guidelines that GAÏA Properties undertakes to comply with. In the absence of such guidelines, GAÏA Properties recognizes that heirs may exercise certain rights, in particular the right of access if it is necessary for the settlement of the estate of the deceased and the right of objection.
In case of exercise of the right of opposition by the User, GAÏA Properties will stop processing its Data, except in case of reason(s) legitimate(s) and compelling for processing, or to ensure the finding, the exercise or defense of their rights in court, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If applicable, GAÏA Properties will inform the User of the reasons for which the rights he exercises cannot be satisfied in whole or in part.
For further information, the user can contact the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL).
Information relating to your browsing on our Website may be recorded in files called "Cookies" installed on the user's terminal. (computer, Tablet, Smartphone etc.) and are intended to allow us to improve our services.
These cookies are kept for a period of thirteen months..
GAÏA Properties undertakes to put in place all the necessary precautions to protect the Personal Data of its users.
GAÏA Properties reminds its users to ensure access to their Personal Data via the various terminals (computer, Tablet, Smartphone etc.).
Data transfer through technological channels that are not infallible and in the event of a proven violation, GAÏA Properties may need to contact the competent control authorities.
Links to partner sites are in no way subject to our charter and GAÏA Properties refuses any responsibility for the use of the information collected on these sites.
GAÏA Properties can modify this charter at any time in order to respond to changes in applicable regulations or our services and publish a new one on the Website specifying the date of the last update..
Don't have an account? Create your account, it takes less than a minute.
Lost your password?
It takes less than a minute. If you already have an account login.
Enter your email address and we'll send you a link you can use to pick a new password.